JOBS FOR LITTLE HELPERS
Summer means picnics, whether that’s tea in the garden or a family picnic at the beach. Little ones love the novelty of eating al fresco! So, pack up your picnic basket and have fun in the sun:
Summer = picnics, whether that’s tea in the garden or a family picnic at the beach. Little ones love the novelty of eating al fresco!
Little picnicers can help thread their fave meat, veggies and cheese onto sticks for tasty savoury kebabs.
Help them pop cut banana onto sticks to dip in choc and freeze for a healthier take on a choc ice!
PSSSST, DON'T FORGET!
- Pack everything in your fave picnic basket
- A large picnic blanket to chill out on
- A cool bag to keep food chilled
- Bright cutlery, plates and bowls add a splash of colour
- Re-usable, colourful silicone cupcake or muffin cases are great for individual portions.
- Wipes or antibacterial hand wash to clean dirty fingers
- Empty bags for your rubbish and recycling
- Sun cream and a hat - and maybe even a rain coat, as you can never predict the British weather!!
No Junk Scotch Eggs
Baked not fried, these No Junk Scotch Eggs are ideal for lunch or a picnic. Eat them warm or cold with your favourite condiments.
Gummy Banana Cupcakes
You can eat these tasty cupcakes as they are or get creative and have fun decorating them!
Tasty little bites made with goat's cheese, pepper & spinach - great for light lunches and lunchboxes. Find out how to make them here.